A lot of “quick hit” ones in a short podcast this week, both follow-ups to ongoing things I’ve talked about before and some new things as well.
I talk about my concerns with the direction International Assistance Dog Week has taken; the excellent statement from CCI CEO Paul Mundell about PTS dogs for veterans and the PAWS Act, specifically; the continuing Heeling Autism controversy; some Texas assistance dog stories; and a short but nice “letter to the editor” I read the other day.
This Week’s Stories / Links
● International Assistance Dog Week, Aug 7-13, 2016
● PAWS Act – “Veterans With PTS Hearing Testimony”
● Heeling Autism
● “K-9 Con: A Sheboygan family left without a service dog has a warning for others”
● Sherry Magness and Facility Dog Petra
● Patriot Paws
● Letter: Don’t discriminate against those with service animals